Monday, May 5, 2008

Funny video clip from my sister's wedding

So I have procrastinated for two years the editing of the video that I shot at my sister's wedding. It was over an hour and a half. I did most of the editing a few months ago, and was putting the finishing touches on last week when something went wrong and my countless hours, yes I in fact mean countless, of editing were lost, so I unfortunately will be sending them the raw footage with no edits. With a 20 gig file that is easier said than done. Anyway I posted a funny clip I found while editing, not surprising once you watch it, and if you have ever seen the Manti Temple.

3 comments:

elise lauren photography said...

Haha! I watched this the first time but only watched their expressions, not the kid rolling in the back. haha.


Andrew- I saw your face on a HUGE BYU poster in the bookstore yesterday. Just thought you should know.

Elise

Diane CaƱate said...

I hope a kid rolls down the hill in my wedding photos!

ACSpencer said...

Elise, funny to hear my face is still floating around the Bookstore. I was used for a few ads when I worked there a few years ago. I check out your photo blog a lot. I need to have your dad teach me how to use our new Nikon. What post processing steps do you use? Your shots are awesome.