Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby Mack has arrived!

My cute sister-in-law Allyson and her husband Jon welcomed their first baby yesterday afternoon...baby Jenner James Mack. I don't want to steal her great news so if you want to see pictures and find out more info., here's her blog....I'm sure she'll be posting pictures soon.

Allyson has always been such an amazing sister-in-law to me, actually more like a sister and great friend (she once picked me up from my apt., drove me to the dr. and sat with me for over an hour when I was sick and Andrew was in class). I met Andrew only months after she started dating her now husband, so it was fun hanging out when we were all dating (and married). It's nice to have someone that's going through the same stages in life as I am right now (we got married just 6 months apart and she's only 9 months younger than me). So what I'm trying to say is I'm so excited for them and wish I was there to hold the lil boy.

1 comment:

Ally said...

You are so sweet to say such things. Thanks. It has been fun to go through the same things like you mentioned together. Its sad we don't live close by, I sure miss hanging out with you guys. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. :) Hopefully Jenner still looks small and little.