Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Universal Studios

Thanks to Jessica Price, Andrew and I went to Universal Studios for free on Saturday! We had a lot of fun, thanks Jess! I hadn't been there since I was little and Andrew had never been so it was fun to finally go check it out. It was a perfect day, as we never waited longer than 10 minutes for a ride/attraction. The best part of the day was when we auditioned to be on the park's version of fear factor. About 15-20 people showed up to the casting call that was held in the park and they picked 6 of us to be in the show (the show was just for the park, not filmed for tv). Andrew's friend was in the audience and took pictures, so I'll elaborate more when she sends those pictures our way. All I can say is there was a variety of stunts, a nasty smoothie, a shocking machine and a good football style tackle (where I was the one tackled). In the end, Andrew was the "champion" and couldn't be happier that he can now say he beat me at something! It was a great day!

4 comments:

Kari Ann said...

How funny! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Laura CaƱate said...

I can't believe you guys went to Universal Studios...amazing! love you !!!!

Jessica said...

Glad you had fun. And congrats Andrew! Enjoy your victory while it lasts

Anonymous said...

what a fun day! I love how the pics are arranged here