Monday, March 31, 2008

My NPs!


Meet Joey, Tracy, (me), Christina, Debbie and Amy. We've been friends since high school. Now 4 of us are married, two engaged, and one has a beautiful lil girl. We still have just as much fun together now as we did back in high school. Last Saturday we had a girl's night and it was a great night! Thanks Tracy for getting us all together. (We missed you Britt and Camille...next time!). Since I moved away to Utah for college, I missed seeing these girls often and its so nice to come back home and have everyone (except sadly Joey) live within a few hours of each other. Hopefully when we are 60 we will all still be getting together for girl's nights.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I love girls nights. That is so great you were able to all get together!

Aubrey Messick said...

So fun!!!