Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nikon D80


It arrived! Our new camera came yesterday and I couldn't be happier. We've been talking about getting a nice digital SLR for over a year now and I can't believe we actually took the plunge. I wish I could stay home all day today and play around with it. There's so much to learn. I have a 35mm SLR camera and I love having so much control over how the picture turns out. Too bad film cameras are almost extinct. This weekend we are going to Cayucos and I was hoping that it would come before we left. The only problem is Andrew is just as excited as I am about our new purchase so it's going to be hard to share. Look forward to some awesome shots from our trip (hopefully)!

Oh and Jen...when I come out I want to take some fun shots of Kambria. Hope you don't mind me using her as my model all week.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice, glad you guys finally got it! I want to see all the pictures now.

Logan said...

SWEET. My friend just got one too and loves it. I'm jealous!

Jess said...

Nice-Pax has a Nixon one as well and loves it. It takes great pictures!

Tiff said...

Hurray for a new camera! I can't wait to see the pics you take with it. Looks like Universal Studios was a ton of fun. I haven't been there for a while.

Anonymous said...

now you really will have all kinds of pics of kambria at work. what a great purchase. i wish i was better at photography-i just stick with the point and shoot-this great camera would so be under used by me!

Jessica said...

Maybe you can do a photo shoot of Daniel and Joseph with the new camera : )