Sunday, October 31, 2010

Summer update #2

We spent 10 days at my parents house in July. It was great because my entire family was there. We has a great time swimming in their pool, at the beach, at the OC zoo, eating out, shopping, playing with friends and just enjoying being all together.

Simon and my mom on the carousel at the OC zoo.


Top right is Simon seeing monkeys at the zoo. Others: Simon driving a jeep at the zoo, helping with my surfboard (next summer he's going to be the one on the board) and his new (well new to him) toy given to him by my parents neighbor.


Snack time at seven peaks (I told you these pictures were out of order.....but I can't complain, Andrew was nice enough to post them for me...I can never figure out how to make them big)


Plane ride at Traflaga


Fourth of July! We went to the Mona Ponds with Jessica (sorry Jess dunno why there's not pic of you). It's an awesome lil place that I wish I new about sooner. We need to go back.


Surfing in California. Aww how I miss you waves.


Andrew shot a wedding in Idaho over the summer and Simon and I tagged along. It was a friend of his sister, so we hung out at their place all weekend. It was fun for Simon to play, yet again, with his many cousins. This kid is so lucky to have so many cousins (and many so close to his age).

I still have three more blog posts to finish and post (not including Halloween), but its getting late so I'll have to finish tomorrow (and hopefully tomorrow is really Monday and not next week).

1 comment:

Bracken and Bracken said...

yay!! thanks for the update and all the pictures :) we miss you guys.