Sunday, October 31, 2010

Running Update

This summer consisted of running my first marathon in June (the Utah Valley Marathon). A week later Andrew and I ran the Ragnar Wasatch Back (still one of my favorite races). After that we took a short break for the rest of the summer and then come September we ran Utah's first mud run....The Dirty Dash. We have ran the mud run in Camp Pendelton (California) and were so excited that Utah finally got a mud run. We ran the afternoon race, which was smaller than the morning race that sold out quickly. Andrew took 5th overall and I took 1st for all women! I was so excited because although I have won first in my age group before, this is the first time I've won first overall! Whoohoo! Andrew's brother and his family came to watch and the mud was a big hit with all the boys!



This past weekend, Andrew and I ran the Halloween Half marathon with some friends. My friend has all the pictures so I'll have to post those later when I get them. It was such a fun race tho and the perfect addition to Halloween weekend.

No comments: