Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pictures Finally! Misc. Summer

So if its wasn't for my sister constantly telling me I needed to update my blog, I'm honestly not sure when I would have. So thanks Jen I needed a little push. I tried to put pictures in order the best I could, but its not perfect. So here's my attempt to update the past 4 months in the next few posts.

We love going up to the cabin in Timberlakes (above Midway, UT). We went there for Labor Day weekend this year and had so much fun. Simon of course loved that his cousins were there and that he got to be outside all day long. I loved that he was entertained all weekend. It's always nice to just relax, spend time with family and play games all night.





His cousin Jenner was so excited to share his hot dog with Simon. These two are super cute together and are becoming best friends already.




We have a great grass area behind our place with a river that runs through it and its a great place to explore on Sundays.


Jules came to visit us in August and we went out to Duchesne to visit some of Andrew's friends and their families. We went to the demolition derby and I think Jules's was shocked (I'll leave it at that). It was great seeing you Johnny and Becky!


Simon LOVES the shopping carts that have the cars attached to them.


This summer consisted of many bike rides up the canyon. Its been great living so close to the Provo River trail and the Provo Canyon. I'm already missing the warm weather, but the cold won't stop our bike rides just yet.


Simon's first train ride at Trafalga. He's happy if you can't tell. We have annual passes and we need to go back. Its indoors, so perfect for this winter.


Bike ride again up the Provo Canyon. There's so many great parks up there to explore.





Simon and I spent our summer at Seven Peaks water park, our friends community pool or local splash pads. I don't have a waterproof camera so I really don't have any pictures of the majority of our summer. This was taken with Andrew's cell phone at the end of summer at the Spanish Fork splash pad. Andrew and Simon meet up with his sister and her boy Jenner and they had a blast.


His favorite spot to play on outside our place.


First time Simon was sick and actually wanted to cuddle and watch a movie all day. I got nothing done, but it was super cute just sitting on the couch all day with my little man.


After living with Andrew's brother-in-law and his family for a few months, we decided Simon needed to do some chores around their house as a way to say thank you.


What kid doesn't love to drive?

No comments: