Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Summary

I haven't uploaded all my pictures from our trip to O'Fallon, IL yet so I stole a picture from my sister's blog to let you all know that they are coming soon and I promise to post more about our amazing trip. In short, we ate, and ate and ate, ran in the FREEZING cold, played some football with hands that were too frozen to catch, took a trip up the Gateway Arch, played Nerts (or as the Rolph family calls it "pounce"), watched many episodes of the Office, fought over who was next in line to watch Kambria, played w/ two of the cutest lil girls Skyla and Aspen (oh and also their lil brother Canyon...they are Jen's nieces from the Rolph side), watched the BYU football game and went on a very quick shopping trip (we're not huge shoppers). Oh yeah and the best part, Kambria Joy Rolph was blessed! It was a great trip and I look forward to going out there again, hopefully soon. Thanks Jen and Josh for a great trip! Love you both!

(Yes my hair is a very dark red...its was hair dying experience gone wrong and when I tried to fix it, this was the final result)

3 comments:

Diane CaƱate said...

I really like it JP!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

welcome to the blogosphere! i think your hair is quite cute.

Jamie said...

Thanks! I was going to lighten it, but I decided to hold off for a lil while.