Friday, November 16, 2007

I got tagged!

Melissa tagged me to try and get my to finally make a post so here I go.

1. I'm a clean freak. I know most people say they are, but I bet you I'm worst. I will start cleaning up after someone before they are even finish making a mess. When I bake, I'll clean up one step before I go onto the next. If I'm running late and its between doing my hair or cleaning my apt (well now our room) I will pick cleaning. Sad I know, if only I was more of a near freak when it came to how I looked.

2. No I have never smoked and I am not sick....this is just my normal voice! Often I get asked if I'm sick or people joke that I sound like a smoker. I just have a naturally raspy voice. You should've heard me when I was younger, it was way worse.

3. As most know I LOVE to run. Especially when its a hard run and I'm feeling good. I love knowing that my body works and that I can push it to unbelievable limits. I just wish I had longer legs so I could run faster.

4. I have ADD. I know a lot of people like to say they have it because they don't have a long attention span, but I really do. I got tested in college and they guy laughed because he was surprised I made it this far without ever getting tested (apparently I have it pretty bad). My mom and my younger sister also have it pretty bad. We don't have ADHD (which is the hyper-active disorder) just the normal impulsive, short attention type. That's also why I love to run. Running helps me to focus, its really a great tool for those you have ADD.

5. I eat more than Andrew. Yes it true I have an addiction and that addiction is food. I use to get dared to eat large amounts of food in one setting and I always did it (a dozen krispy kremes, 20 soft tacos from taco bell, you get the idea). I still love to eat a lot, but I don't think I'm up for the dares anymore. People don't think I eat a lot because I don't like eating a lot in one setting. I'm not a meal person, I'm more of a hidden snacker. Unless you've lived with me you probably wouldn't notice my obsession with food. Andrew once asked me if i was bulimic (okay I know this is serious but it was funny when he asked me cause he was only half serious), he said he couldn't figure out how I could eat like I do and I'm not obese. No I don't have an eating disorder and I never have, I just eat mostly healthy food, except for sweets and I love to run and I guess my metabolism is fast...I dunno. But I do eat A LOT. I wonder what I would look like if I ate like a normal person?


6. I really like school and I can't wait until I have the opoortunity to go back and get my Masters in Public Health. I love learning and I love helping people learn how to become healthy and learn how simple and easy it can be. No matter how long it takes me to go back to school, I know I will one day because my desire is so strong.

1 comment:

Melly Mel said...

I loved reading about your life. Even though I knew most of these things! I guess I just know you too well growing up with you in good 'ol Bear Brand. Thanks for going along with my tag.