Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Comming Soon!

Okay, okay I get it I haven't posted anything yet. I have to thank Melisssa for setting up this blog for me and I'm sorry I haven't posted anything yet. The thing is, I'm on my computer all day at work that I just don't feel like getting on the computer again when I get home. Also, all of our pictures are on Andrew's computer and he usually takes his computer with him to work and doesn't get home until late so I have limited time to post pictures (like all my excuses!). So anyways, I promise I will blog like crazy come Sunday (maybe earlier if I can squeeze it in). Many pictures and witty comments (umm not sure about that one) to come.

3 comments:

Michelle Michel said...

awesome...make sure you add Michael and I! We love you guys!!

Melly Mel said...

I am so glad that you made a post! Yay for Jamie! Hey I think if my cold gets kicked, we should play soccer. Let me know if you and Andrew are up for it this time. I love how you updated your friends and family. Bravo James. Bravo.

Tiff said...

Hey. I am so happy our are on blog. This way we can stay in touch better!!!