Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gardner Village & Photoshop

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Gardner Village last week. I've been wanting to learn Photoshop for a while now, but I have no idea where to start (I guess I could get Andrew to teach me). I just played around with it for a few minutes and this is what I came up with. I can't wait to get good at it. (I was actually trying to finish up a few sewing projects this morning, but my machine is giving me trouble and I don' know how/what to fix...I need Beth! This is why I get so frustrated when sewing and never finish anything).



This is my really good friend Tiff. We have known each other since we were 3 years old. Her lil girl Aspen is one year older than Simon (Simon was actually due one day before her birthday). Its fun now that our kids are going to know each other since birth. She's due with another baby in April...I'm hoping it a boy for Simon to play with!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

So fun! Im hoping for a boy to :) Could you email me those pictures?

Jess said...

Cute pictures!