Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More phone pics

I really need to upload all the pictures off our real camera (like pics from Simon's blessing last Sunday), but until then here are a few more camera phone pics. 

He is obsessed with his tongue.
If you notice his arms and legs are blurry.  This kid never stops moving...ever.
Every morning Simon and I go running.  He usually stares at me weird before eventually falling asleep.  He LOVES to be outside tho.  If he's ever fussy, I walk outside with him and he's instantly calm.  He will try and look at everything, regardless if the sun get into his eyes.

HAHA! So a friend in my ward brought over this costume yesterday.  Her son wore it last year and she didn't want it to go to waste.  I tried it on Simon today just for fun and almost died laughing.  I hope it still fits in a month and a half (it fits perfectly right now, so I dunno).

4 comments:

Logan said...

fun fun!

Tiff said...

He is so cute. Enjoy ever minute. I love the monkey costume.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

cute. I love the halloween costume! He makes a cute mouse. or is it a bear?

Kim Payne said...

This made me laugh!