Monday, August 31, 2009

Phone Pictures

I'm really bad at getting out the camera to take pictures so its a good thing my camera takes half decent shots (at least when Simon isn't moving, then they are a bit blurry).  Here are some pictures I've taken over the last month (not nearly as great as the ones Andrew gets with our nice camera, I need to start using it more).
With Aunt Jessica

The first time Simon smiled at me (not just because he was sleeping or had gas)! 


At nama's (my mom) house.  She could always get Simon to smile.
At the beach!  This wasn't Simon's first time, but it was the first time he actually enjoyed being there.  Next year he's going to love it and I can't wait!



4 comments:

Shauna said...

what a cutie! he's growing up so fast. Glad to hear you had a fun trip to Cali!

Rolph Family said...

So cute! I loved those pictures, keep them coming!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Cute! Those are some big smiles! He totally looks like a Simon!

Kari Ann said...

Oh, he is a doll! I was just thinking today that I wanted to get on your blog and see some updated picures...yea!