Monday, April 14, 2008

What I've been up to this week!



I've been in at my sister's house visiting since Tuesday and I'm loving it! We've shopped a ton, eaten PLENTY, played rock band, went shooting (it's the Midwest), watched movies and basically just have hung out everyday. I'm here until Thursday and I'll be sad when the time comes for me to leave (although it will be nice to be back in warmer weather). Above are two of my favorite pictures (bummer the top one isn't in focus tho). I'll post more pictures of my trip when I get home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's alwasy so much fun to be with sisters!

Tiff said...

How fun! That is great you were able to visit Jen. I love the pictures. Cambria is so cute.

Jessica said...

I thought you were back today? I am glad your having a good time. See you when you get back

Ashley Clark said...

I assume this is your niece. She is adorable!

Kelly said...

Hey Jamie! How are you doing? I love visiting family...especially sisters because you can do all that fun girly stuff! Cute blog too:)

Meg said...

Jamie, you're so lucky to see our cute neice!

Anonymous said...

Jamie
I LOVE your hair in the pics Jen has on her blog-way cute!