Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-Day!

Last Valentine's day I got to know the inside of our toilet real well and today Andrew is home sick with the flu. He's miserable and its so sad (& kinda cute at the same time). So I guess Valentine's day is just not our thing. Oh well; my mom and I will still make a yummy dinner and dessert tonight for everyone. Then, Andrew & I will likely spend the rest of the evening watching movies (a very G-rated Valentine's day I know). But to tell you the truth, Valentine's day has never been a big deal to me. I'm perfectly happy spending it at home w/ my family...its my favorite place to be. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I hate all these germs flying around, it's no fun to be sick

Tiff said...

Those same germs are going around at our house. Last night Tyler spent the whole night throwing up, with a fever. He woke me up at about 5am and I called our home teachers to give him a blessing. After still not keeping down even water he went to the doctor today and they gave him a shoot for the nausea. He has been asleep every since. Hopefully our boys get better soon!

Melly Mel said...

Awe you are so cute Jamie. I love you guys and hope you had a great Valentines Day! You are a good wife to take care of your sick husband. I am pretty sure he appreciates you. Yeah, he does! Have a good sunday!

jamestownboys said...

We get the sicking on V-day a lot too!!
Everytime we have gone away for a "weekend" I get sick :(

Kari Ann said...

Sad, two years in a row. I am with ya though, Val Day isn't huge to me either. That story about finding your ring and car key was pretty amazing! I cannot believe you found them, you obviously had help. You two must be living good:)