Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just a few pics for your viewing pleasure!

While looking through my Christmas pictures I come upon this beauty!

After Andrew grew out a beard for Savior of the World, he decided to take some progression shots as he shaved it off. Here are two of my favorites.


And the end result....
Much better!

A few of weekends ago Andrew and I went on a long bike ride all around San Clemente. The weather was perfect! Great way to spend a Saturday morning.

I think I'm a pretty good photographer. Maybe its just that I have a good subject to work with!

6 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

I think I hate you. My family used to vacation in San Clemente, and you live there? Ugh.

Jennifer said...

Your blog looks great! And thanks for posting some pics!

Tiff said...

I love your new blog. It looks so great!!! Now it will be so easy to change when you get sick of it. Nice pictures. Tyler is always experimenting with his facial hair. Not a fan, I love it when he is freshly shaven!! Love your pics though. I am so sick of snow and very jealous that you get sun shine and warmth. I need a vacation!!!

Jess said...

thanks for sharing theses pictures!

Aubrey Messick said...

Oh my Hitler stash...good thing that wasn't for real! :) And I'm loving the new blog layout. Well done!

Melly Mel said...

Cute! I think that is how you are supposed to take pictures these days... off to the side.