Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm all Done!


I'm excited because I am done with all my Christmas shopping!! I can't believe it myself that I finished so quickly. Andrew has been really busy with Savior of the World, so I've had some extra time and I've been using it to get all my shopping done and I'm working on helping my mom decorate the house (okay slowly, but its coming along). I love Christmas and its coming too fast and I want to just slow it down so I can have more time to enjoy the Christmas season and all the great things that come along with it. So Merry Christmas everyone and here's to getting all my shopping done early!! Woohooo!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey thats great! I have a few more to get, but I am mostly done to. I even started wrapping a bit today. I love this time of the year! What are you guys doing this year? Staying home or going with Andrews family?

Melly Mel said...

I am so jealous that you are all done. Actually, I'm proud of you. Good job Jamie!

Kari Ann said...

I am so glad that you found my blog, this is Kari Ann, now I can keep tabs on you two. Congrats on being done with your Christmas shopping, hopefully I will be able to say the same soon. Tell Andrew hi as well. It sounds like everything is going well for you. You two are cute!

Melly Mel said...

Hey I am feeling better - no more cold and angiograms. Let's go workout! Especially with Christmas food everywhere. Love you!