Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bowling





Went bowling for family night this past Monday with Andrew's brother and family and some of his wife's family who were in town for Easter/Conference weekend. I have never been to a more old-school (aka. small town) bowling alley in my life. Its awesome! I guess we are just lucky that there is even a bowling alley in town.

Oh and the reason Simon has on a blue shirt in one picture and not in the others is because in typical Simon fashion, he threw-up all over himself, me, and the bowling alley. Also, Simon is not screaming because he's upset, he screams when he gets excited (which happen a lot).

2 comments:

Becky Foster said...

I'm in love with his expressions! So darn cute!

Red Head Family said...

those expressions are priceless-love the screaming one!!!!