Thursday, June 4, 2009

Green Day, Franz Ferdinand and Kaiser Chiefs

Driving home from work the other day I called into 101.9 The End and won concert tickets to the following:


Franz and Kaiser Chiefs should be cool to see. Green Day? Only if they don't talk between songs.

In other news, our baby is turned the right way, down right? we thought he had been relaxing sideways like he was in a hammock the whole time. Measuring a little small, but Jamie and I don't carry large genes so no big deal Dr. Says. I'm still hoping for a 4th of July Birthday - Free birthday fireworks for life.

2 comments:

Sue said...

While in college I won tickets to MC Hammer and Boys to Men. When the station called, my roommate started laughing out loud on the phone because I was into country and modern alternative. Another roommate signed me up without my knowing, so I took her. She was also a country girl. We left before it was over and we both had headaches.

And for the baby, every day from here on out just gets filled with more anticipation. Exciting times. My anticipation is growing too. Joe has been into several deliveries these past few weeks (OBGYN rotation) and every time I hear I get more excited. I'm starting to wish I would be the next one. My Dr said He will let Joe deliver ours! So we are hoping all goes well with no complications (or the Dr will have to take over).

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I'm so excited to see what your guy's baby looks like!